Monday, June 23, 2008

I am very lucky to have been featured in the new film ''HighWater''

Last night was a special night for me. I was at the first screening of the new documentary film that I am featured in about surfing in Hawaii called HighWater. It is from the makers of Step into Liquid in which I was featured in as well. It was screened in the LA Film Festival at the John Anson Ford Amphitheatre to a packed crowd. To me it is an honor to be a part of Dana and Wes Brown's new film. Surfing continues to be a very special activity for me. Watching myself on the big screen made me feel very special and I felt proud of myself to be able to still do what I love the most, SURF. Following my dreams and being in a feature film movie has shown me how important it is to dream big and work hard. Two things that I try and do. Sometimes I do it and sometimes I don't. But with this new film HighWater, I definitely dreamed big and worked hard to make my part in the film the best I possibly could. I hope you enjoy the film as much as I did.

No comments: