Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th was on the 5th for me.....


Even though fireworks were in the sky yesterday, I felt like fireworks were exploding all around me today. Today was an amazing day for me. I recently bought a 22ft fishing boat and today was the first day I took it up to Malibu. The weather was beautiful, the water was glassy and the sky was blue. Lucky enough, I had one of my friends drive up next to my boat and take some photos of me on my first voyage up to Point Dume in Malibu. The smile that was on my face was from ear to ear. My life revolves around the ocean. If I am not surfing, I am fishing. The ocean is a peaceful place for me and it brings me so much joy. I am so thankful that I get to enjoy it.

Here are a few photos of me in my new boat. I am so excited......


1 comment:

aparaslifeindeed said...

Congratulations on your new boat.

I just found your blog and you inspired me instantly and you are doing what I dream of doing one day. I got in a four wheeling accident about a year ago which left me a t7 complete para.

I will continue to read your blogs and continue to be inspired and grateful for what I have.