Saturday, May 24, 2008

Acoustic music with Timmy Curran



Last night I went to the Santa Monica Surf Shop to watch a close friend of mine by the name of Timmy Curran play some music. I have been a big fan of his music ever since he first began singing songs. Usually he plays with his whole band, but last night it was just him and one other guy from his band. I love acoustic guitars and the way they sound makes me smile from ear to ear. It has been a little while since I heard him play and I was blown away at how on point those two played together. Wow. He played a few new songs and they all got my stamp of approval. The rain in the background added the perfect ambience to the night. Music puts my mind at ease and when I really just listen to the lyrics sometimes it takes me back to different places in my life and I am able to relive some of those memories right there at the concert. I highly recommend listening to some of Timmy Curran's music. I can't wait to see him play again real soon.

Click here to see more information about Timmy Curran



Here is a photo of Timmy and I when we were super young.....

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is really a cool picture when you and Timmy where younger. I bet if I was right you are on the left in the blue and orange striped shirt.