Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Freedom on the Open Road


I feel so amazing when I get to experience independence, even if its for just a little while. Ever since I got my car from Honda about two years ago I feel like my life has changed a lot. Depending on someone to always drive me around was something I had to deal with for the first ten years of my injury. But ever since I got my car I am able to drive myself anywhere I want, anytime I want. I love to drive. I love the feeling I get inside of my body when I am driving. Feeling the bumps on the rode makes me feel alive. As long as I have good music to play, I can drive for hours and never get bored. While I am driving it gives me plenty of time to think about life. My past, the present and my future. I also think I come up with new dreams and new ideas while I am alone driving. I just want Honda to know that my car has changed my life for the better and that I am forever thankful for being able to work together with them to make one of my dreams come true, DRIVING, again after my injury......Thank you

No comments: