Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! This will be a place where I plan on sharing experiences and stories from a life on the road as a motivational speaker. As one of 300,000 Americans with a spinal cord injury, sometimes even the most seemingly simple situations, such as getting up a single set of stairs, can prove to be almost an impossible obstacle. I hope to share with you that the truth is, nearly nothing is impossible, and with determination, perseverance, and a little help from friends and family... I can do almost anything (and so can you!).

So bookmark this page, sometimes I'll have a lot to say, and sometimes you may not hear from me for a few days, but I give you my word that if you come back often and share this page with your friends, everyone can be touched.

Love life because life loves you,

Jesse
aka J-E-Double-S-E
www.jessebillauer.com

No comments: