Monday, April 7, 2008

Shooting Photos with Brian Bowen Smith



Yesterday I had the privilege of working with an amazing photographer, by the name of Brian Bowen Smith. Not only is he a great guy, but he is an amazing photographer as well. I didn't feel like I looked that good that day because I hadn't had a haircut or shaved my face in awhile, but Brian just told me ''lets just take a few photos and see what happens.'' What happened was, I ended up getting some of the best photos I have ever taken before. I should have known that he wasn't kidding because he has shot with people like Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel, Adrien Brody, Incubus, Orlando Bloom just to name a few. Lets just say it was an honor for me to work with Brian.

Please take a look at the amazing work of Brian Bowen Smith.

Click here to see more information about Brian Bowen Smith

No comments: